MANTAP SKALI

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Vacation

I just came back from Langkawi yesterday after my 6 days leave (including Saturday and Sunday), and today I already in the office sitting at the front of my laptop, scanning through all my emails in my inbox. Some reports need to be prepared, some works need to be checked. Back to my routine!

When people asked “hows your vacation?”, I was like wondering myself, was I really having a vacation? I have to say, NO, I am not having a vacation, even though the duration is 6 days. I went to Langkawi, my wife’s hometown, to attend my brother in law’s wedding. Just imagine that travelling back and to the island already took 2 days. So, I just have another 4 days, which I was busy (am I? Eheh!) with the wedding preparation and arrangement. The most tiring even is not on the wedding day or before, but after the big day. To pack up all the tools and keeping the house back to normal, is really exhausting.

Catering? Well, catering is totally not an option as we still prefer the traditional way.

So, there goes my 6 days “vacation”. I am tired, and still recovering from my body aching.

Need to go now.

Bye

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home