MANTAP SKALI

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Self improvement (1)

I couldn’t put my concentration on my tasks right now. The intention that made me sit at the front of this pc was to get my “to do” list shorter! Lot of tasks are now queuing up to be finished and submitted, while the due dates already past!

Really, I can’t get my job done at this moment. But, I guess this is normal. This is frequently happened when I worked as programmer years back. There is time that you can’t even solves a simple flow which needs only 3-5 lines of codes, but there is other time you are able to get your codes done in an hour which usually other people takes a day to find the solution. And the idea could suddenly appear, sometimes it came at the moment people in the office shut their pcs down and ready to get out from the office.

But, I cant apply this “technical attitude” onto “management attitude”, which where I am standing right now. I am still adjusting my work nature at the moment, and I need to do it fast. The way I think and see on things should be from the all angles, where I can get the whole picture of the matter discussed rather than seeing it from one side.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home